So I'm waiting to get some more things done before I can actually travel to my final destination of another island. I am in the right country, just the 'wrong' island.. but it's totally in His plans & hands and He has it altogether. It's a little difficult since I came on a holiday weekend and government offices have days off, but it's been a blessing being here, also. Staying in a guest house with some other friends for the last 6 or so days has been great. [[I've even gone to a couple malls!....I know!!!]] I've been able to spend a lot of time with Him and His special word, so I am definitely grateful for that!
Since arriving here, I've picked up on some of the language that I didn't learn before by listening to other 'buleh' who have been here longer & a few nationals; I'm not in language school yet, though, so it's hard... I have taken some pictures, but my journey hasn't really "officially" begun yet, in my mind, at least. ;) Therefore, the photos are kind of limited! You can see how we celebrated the significant day of our King's victory, and a couple outings we went on! :)
This photo is comical because we went to the Dunkin Donuts in the mall and ordered some coffee drinks and a donut; they gave my friends a fork and a knife. They almost always only use forks and spoons for anything else. Donuts may be a little harder, ya?
(This is Spanish...just wanted to point that out)
...The result of a photo party on my computer with some of my friends
Easter egg-dying! That was an exciting little activity for the kiddos!
The big Easter egg hunt!
look at these precious little lambs! =)
Alli, look out; competition! ;) Another mom had skillfully decorated a bunny cake.
Preparing the feast! Each family brought some kind of special American dish and dessert! It was delicious..and abundant!
The dessert table!
Thanks for reading! :)



Hey Steph! Hope all is well and that you are enjoying traveling. Delaney Street misses you a TON! I am so glad that you are doing this. God is going to bless you so much! Hope I get to read more of your posts, soon!
ReplyDelete-Kelly Stalter