Maaf It's been a long time since I have created another blog entry. My blog is looking quite bare, huh?
Thank you for those of you who still try to keep up through reading my emails, international news,etc.! Sorry for my unfaithfulness of updating!
I started to write one sometime last year, then I just gave up on doing it on a regular basis because my schedule was never set and it became too difficult. I'm going to do my best on doing a speedy year-update with pictures in this blog and the next. This comes nowhere close to giving my experience justice, but I'm going to make an attempt. I'm especially very sorry to those who do not receive my emails!
The Father's hand has constantly been protecting me, guiding me, refining me, healing me, and doing so many other things with me while I've been here. Hopefully some of these highlights will give you a glimpse into my SE Asian life this past year and a half!
Making some treats with our friends from 'Chit-Chat' (Eng. program)
Part of our 'team' as of Oct. 2011
At the end of fasting month they have a big gathering for a ceremony, pray, then go and visit houses to eat food.
Thanksgiving on another part of the island! (Kids making edible turkeys)
Some of my lady friends who came to visit around Christmas '11 last year.
An awesome view that I got on the side of the road as we were traveling out of the area!
There are many more photos, but I wanted to try my best to get caught up from last year. I will be posting more following this! Thank you for remembering me and the work that He is doing where I'm at right now!
"Commit your works to the LORD and your plans will be established... The mind of man plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps." Prov. 16:3,9

No comments:
Post a Comment