Monday, June 1, 2009

Getting Ready...

Here it is... Time is finally coming to the crunch, where I'm gonna walk on the plane to take me to the other side of the world in about 10 hours. I've never been before. Never flown towards Australia before. Never been in an Asian country before. Nor have I seen many different people groups all at one time. I have to say, I am experiencing some kind of crazy emotions right now; but one thing is certain, Father is good. He is lookin' out for me and all of you, so be encouraged! Seek out, and have hope! I am surely pr that relationships will be established & the seed will be planted in so many hearts it will be hard to count them all!
I'm packed up and stomach is feelin just a tiny bit queezy, but my heart is ready for this more than ever. Father's good like that. :) He has prepared me quicker & better than I ever could have by myself. If I were to tell you I was going on this trip two years ago, I would have said yes, but I would have been so nervous & worried for the majority of the time that my heart would not have been in the right spot. But praise Him that He got me to this point & He is fulfills His promises always & forever. I'm in love with the One who loved me first and it's pretty glorious. Gotta go. Pr for the team that I meet up with when I get to ATL and our arrival to Denpasar, please. I'm pr for y'all.

2 comments:

  1. One thing that means a lot to me when thinking about traveling so far is the nature of the One you serve. He is already there, and will welcome you off the plane with open arms! His spirit translates all over the world, and the distance is nothing compared to His greatness! He settled you on the plane, and He will welcome you off it with joy! PTL for the perfect care He is, and is going to take of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you and am praying for your heart and the hearts of those you come in contact with. It is so obvious in the ways in wich you love people that He is a relational Father and that He loves us deeply...i'll be ckecking for updates, friend! peace and love...

    ReplyDelete